Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A perfect week!!!!

My husband has the week off work and has taken over the cooking, school drop offs/pickups etc- YEAH!!!  So I have plenty of time to quilt and get out walking.  So far the weather has been kind for the walking and I am almost finished piecing together my Sue Ross block of the month from Material Obsession - I did not like the appliqued centre block they provided so have gone with the hexagons in the picture..  I need to clear the decks as I prepare for the arrival of my next project!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have more to post, I am sure of it ... get out the camera and let fly ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey did you get the MO BOm together........would love to see it.......I have failed on this one......nothing together yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete